All LYL Mobility are manufactured to the highest level of standards found anywhere in the world. Our products are backed by our manufacturer’s warranty.
Purchase the unit from LYL Mobility head office, which is located at 3/1812 Hume Hwy, Campbellfield VIC, or one of our authorised dealers around Australia and operate according to the instructions set in the owner’s manual and the product will be covered as outlined within the warranty disclosure. The warranty is granted only to the initial consumer who hold a valid tax invoice of our product and commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from one of LYL Mobility branches or an Authorised Dealer. If the consumer purchased our product from an authorised dealer, the warranty claim must be made in the first instance to the Authorised Dealer from whom the product was purchased, and must be taken to the Authorised Dealer for such claims. If the product is not taken to the Authorised Dealer a call-out fee may be payable.
ONE -YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at our option, to the original purchaser found upon examination by our head office, or one of our authorised dealer to be defective in material and/or workmanship. The warranty will also cover all the structural frame components, including fork, platform and frame. Warranty service can be performed by LYL Mobility or its authorised dealer network. Do not return faulty parts to the manufacturer without prior consent. All Warranty Repairs will be carried out either at the customers’ residence or in our workshop, on the charge to the customer. All non-warranty repairs will have a service call fee attached. Please call our office to confirm or to book in a Repair on (03) 9357 7093, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Any Repairs be it Warranty, or non-warranty, outside the Melbourne Metro area, may incur a service call out fee. To find out more please call us on (03) 9357 7093, or email us at email@example.com..
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrest covers ( wear and tear items are not warranted)
- Batteries and Battery Chargers(the battery manufacturer provides twelve months limited warranty).
- Tires and tire tubes (wear and tear items are not warranted).
- In the event of an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply as this is usually occurring as a result of abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
- Brake pads/Brake wear are a fair wear and tear item and not warranted.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without prior consent from the manufacturer.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damaged caused by battery fluid spillage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or other than normal.
- Labour, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the products.
GUARANTEE IS NOT ENSURED WITH THE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Do not operate according to the manual.
- Do not get maintenance from the specified dealers.
- Do not use the components or parts made by our corporation.
- Modify the unit or its part without authorization.
- The warranty has expired.
- Incidents caused by uncontrollable factors such as typhoon, floods, fire, earthquake or war.